- LTR Blog
- About LTRThis is the History page.
- Contact UsThis is the Contact Us page.
It’s National I ❤️ Horses Day!! Here are 3 Ways to Celebrate →
The following is from the American Wild Horse Campaign:
It’s National I ️ Horses Day!!
Today, we’re celebrating the beautiful wild horses and burros of the American West and the volunteers who help keep them safe and healthy.
Join us in our celebration by taking the following 3 steps to show your support and appreciation for America’s wild horses!
1. Update your cover photo! → Show your social network just how much you love our cherished wild horses by downloading our official I Love Horses Day cover photo and adding that to your profile!
2. Spread awareness about the plight of wild horses right now! → Post one of our sample messages OR your own story about your appreciation for wild horses.
Twitter Post: It’s #NationalILoveHorsesDay! Celebrate by taking action with me to protect wild horses The BLM is conducting inhumane helicopter roundups of these animals all across the West >> Contribute now to @FreeWildHorses to help them protect our wild horses!
Facebook Post: It’s #NationalILoveHorsesDay! To celebrate, I’m spreading awareness about the plight of America’s wild horses. The Bureau of Land Management has been conducting inhumane helicopter roundups of wild horses — and it has to stop! All across the West, our mustangs are being brutalized so private ranchers can graze their livestock for below market rates. Contribute to the American Wild Horse Campaign and help them to put a stop to the helicopter roundups!
- Donate to our work to protect vulnerable wild horses and burros, including: observing BLM roundups, fighting for the safety of wild horses in court, advocating for humane in the wild management, and providing aid to rescue organizations!
Thanks for celebrating with us, Meredith! And more importantly, thanks for acting to protect America’s wild horses.
— AWHC Team