- LTR Blog
- About LTRThis is the History page.
- Contact UsThis is the Contact Us page.
The following is from the American Wild Horse Campaign:
One day. That’s all the time the Sand Wash Basin horses have left. On September 1st, the helicopters will descend on little Desiree and her herd. One day. That’s how long we have to speak up for them.
Please take one minute now to:
- Send a message to the U.S. Department of the Interior and the Bureau of Land Management and follow up with calls.
- Post this graphic to the following pages. (Note: some of these pages might not allow you to post directly, but you can leave a comment with the image!)
- Send automated Tweets to decision makers.
Thank you for speaking up for Colorado’s wild horses!
— AWHC Rapid Response Team