Neonatal Isoerythrolisis a condition that is more common in newborn mule foals.
• Discuss a plan of action with your vet to prepare for the N.I. foal.
• N.I. can threaten the life of your mule foal before it is even born.
• Proper management during the first few days of the mule foal’s life is critically important.
• It is highly recommended to check with your veterinarian before breeding mules.
• Testing the mare before delivery is essential.
• Good records are important for clear communication with your vet.
Learn more about the mule being exceptional and his diversity on Mule Talk podcast.