New AHC Member Benefit!
The following is from the American Horse Council:
April 19, 2018
Your AHC Membership Comes With Another Benefit!
The AHC is continuously looking for ways to provide our members with additional services and resources. Today, we are excited to announce a partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce that welcomes you, through your existing membership with the AHC, as a new member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce at no additional cost.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation and 96% of their members are small businesses like you. Through your membership with the U.S. Chamber, you will have access to the many valuable benefits designed specifically for small businesses, including toolkits, news and advocacy updates, and other products, services, and publications.
When you opt to participate in this 2-for-1 membership program, you’ll receive the benefits of U.S. Chamber membership, including:
- Access to thousands of pages of small business how-to toolkits through USChamberSmallBusinessNation.com
- Complimentary access to 500 legal documents and templates, online signature verification, and legal articles through Rocket Lawyer
- A voice in Washington that represents your interests
- The U.S. Chamber’s e-newsletter, FreeEnterprise Weekly, and monthly publication, Free Enterprise
- Product and service discounts to affinity partners such as FedEx and Sam’s Club
Please contact the AHC at email@example.com to retrieve your unique MemberID. Once you have done that, you can register for your account by visiting https://www.uschamber.com/user/register, where you will create your username and password.
We thank you for your support of the AHC, and hope that you enjoy your new member benefit!