The following is an update from the UHC Roundup.
The Media Roundup is now the UHC Roundup, a publication with a new name and a broader scope. In addition to news articles and events, the UHC Roundup highlights member programs and success stories spanning all breeds, disciplines, and regions, plus it has a new photo feature and a link to the UHC Blog.
If you wish to share your story of unwanted horses becoming wanted again, contact UHC Director, Jennifer Purcell, at email@example.com.
[toggle_framed title=”Continue Reading” variation=”blue”]
In The News
More than three dozen articles about programs and events to help unwanted horses were published in October. Click on the title to read the full article.
- Retiring to greener pastures
- AAEP Foundation Distributes Nearly $460,000 to Programs Benefiting the Welfare of the Horse
- Horse rescue farm open house extends Halloween spirit
- Dr. Tracy Turner Featured on “I Am An Equine Veterinarian
- Time to Ride Challenge Introduces More Than 28,000 new Enthusiasts to Horses
- Katelyn Read Wins 4th Annual TCA Youth Essay Contest
- TCA Essay: Finding Sanctuary
- TCA Essay: A Friend of Mine
- In ‘Harry & Snowman,’ a Humble Plow Horse Becomes a Star
- Several horses surrendered in open door shelter event
- 51 Horses Surrendered at 1-Day Shelter
- Cross Country Horseback Ride Calls Attention To Second Careers For Thoroughbreds