Stop Flu Where it Starts
The following is from the Merck Animal Health:
Trust Flu Avert ® I.N. for superior protection against relevant flu strains threatening the U.S. horse population.1
- Just ONE dose required
- An ideal first flu vaccine for young horses
- Provides protection at the site of infection and long-lasting immunity
- Proven safe and effective
- Intranasal application leaves no risk for injection site reactions to interfere with training or competing
- Rapid onset of protection
- Onset of flu protection within five to seven days following one dose – no matter when your horse was last vaccinated for flu.2
Now that’s exceptional.
Visit us online to learn more about Merck Animal Health and the equine products and programs that help you keep horses healthy.
1 UC Davis (Nicola Pusterla) & Merck Animal Health. Infectious Upper Respiratory Surveillance Program. Ongoing Research 2008-present.
2 Townsend HGG. Onset of protection against live-virus equine influenza challenge following vaccination naive horses with a modified-live vaccine. Unpublished data.
2 Giralda Farms • Madison, NJ 07940 • merck-animal-health-usa.com • 800-521-5767
Copyright © 2017 Intervet Inc., d/b/a/ Merck Animal Health, a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc.
All rights reserved. 3654 EQ-FA EMAIL