From all of us here at the American Wild Horse Campaign: Thank you
The following is from the American Wild Horse Campaign:
From all of us here at the American Wild Horse Campaign, I want to thank you for making this Giving Tuesday one of our most successful ever!
When we asked you to step up for wild horses and burros on our biggest fundraising day of the year, you responded with the generosity and passion that defines this incredible community.
Thanks to you, not only did we hit yesterday’s $100,000 goal — we exceeded it!
Your generosity helped us to raise a record-breaking amount to continue fighting to keep America’s horses and burros wild and free on the public lands they call home.
Meredith: I want you to know how deeply grateful we are for your support. I hope you will celebrate this amazing success with us and know just how important you are to our growing herd.
The hard work is unfortunately never over, but together we are a force to be reckoned with, and more powerful every day because of your commitment to our cause.
Your generosity this Giving Tuesday will go far in 2023 as we:
- Rescue more victims of the Adoption Incentive Program (AIP);
- Expand our public awareness campaign;
- Battle the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) in court over the AIP and prepare for other legal challenges;
- Expand our precedent-setting humane fertility control program to other key herds across the West;
- Lobby and secure legislative victories like the $11 million in BLM funding towards reversible fertility control;
- Push for the passage of important wild horse protection legislation, like the Wild Free-Roaming Horses and Burros Protection Act of 2022;
- And so much more!
There will be more battles ahead in 2023, but for now, Meredith — THANK YOU again for your incredible generosity and support this Giving Tuesday.
American Wild Horse Campaign