This is an update from All About Equine Rescue.
All About Equine Animal Rescue, Inc.
#GivingTuesday is just about halfway over and we are halfway to our $7500 goal!
Finn wants to thank everyone who has helped make this day a success so far! Thanks for your donations, social media shares & likes, and overall support!
From the bottom of our hearts, we are grateful for you!
The horses are counting on you today!
If you choose to donate to AAE for #GivingTuesday, you’ll give more horses a second chance for the life they deserve.
Ways to Give
(1) Donate by clicking here or any of the red buttons below.
(2) Text GT4AAE to 53-555.
(3) Venmo your donation to @allaboutequine
(4) Mail a check to:
All About Equine Animal Rescue
2201 Francisco Drive #140-174
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
(5) Drop off your donation at:
AAE Used Tack Store
4261 Sunset Lane, Suite B
Shingle Springs, CA 95682
(6) Give your time and become an AAE volunteer. We are always in need of volunteers and have opportunities at the barn, the AAE Used Tack Store, remote roles (such as our grants or events teams), and more!
(7) Shop at the AAE Used Tack Store in Shingle Springs where you can purchase tack, clothing, boots, and other items to benefit AAE’s rescue operations. The store also accepts donations of gently used or new tack.
Whether you give $1000, $100, or $5, any amount makes a HUGE difference for the horses! No donation is too small. In fact, if every one of our followers made a $1 donation, we could surpass our GivingTuesday goal by thousands.
Donate now or anytime through tonight at 11:59pm PT.
We know there are many non-profits that are deserving of donations, especially at this time of year. We appreciate your support of AAE now and always.
Helping horses like Wylie just got even easier because AAE is now on Venmo!
If you wish to donate to AAE using Venmo, search for @allaboutequine.