- LTR Blog
- About LTRThis is the History page.
- Contact UsThis is the Contact Us page.
Remember Chuchureña, the mule who gave birth to a healthy baby mule last September? Our friend Luzma Osorio sent us this update from Colombia, on the mule mama and her daughter, “La Bien Querida”:
I took some new pictures of the mule and her offspring last week, the baby is now three months old and she has grown a lot! They are gorgeous!!
Photos by Luzma Osorio, Criadero Villa Luz
What a beautiful, loving pair! Chuchureña truly proves that mules are good mothers, too!
Hey everybody—it’s Spuds here with an update! SO, yesterday Meredith gave us some really neat hats to keep our heads warm and they even have holes for our ears. After we got our hats on, we went outside in the snow and did some holiday errands.
1. Check mail for note from Santa — DONE!
2. Play trick on Meredith by hiding in statues — DONE!
3. Grab a little lunch — DONE!
4. Relax in the Ga-Zee-Bow — DONE!
5. Be thankful for all our mule, donkey, horse & human friends — DONE!